Thursday, May 1, 2008

National Scrapbook Day weekend!

This weekend is national scrapbook day! woohoo! I have already informed DH that I am going to spend time with him and ellie on friday (luckily I have this friday off) and then scrap all day Sat! There are crops online everywhere and tons of prizes and blog candy to be had. hmmm maybe I will even have some blog candy - check back Saturday!

So where will I be? mostly I will be at acherryontop.com since I always love their crops and they have lots of games and prizes. I will also be popping in at Back Porch Memories. They are having challenges and games and prizes, one of the prizes is a referral RAK, so if you want to play, go on over and sign up and post in this thread that I (megamay) referred you and we will both get an entry into the drawing for a RAK. Then check out the challenges. They arent up yet but I am sure they will be great!

Also I will be popping in at Scrapbook Dreamer since I am the guest design team member for may, and they say they have something going on although they arent spilling. AND I will be hanging at scrapsupply.com which is another one of my favorites, AND bad girls, AND of course my usual - scrapwords - les says she is goign to have something. not a big crop or anything but a small celebration.

So join me! get your crop on!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

wow, lots of stuff goin on, you're lucky you have the day to scrap!! i didnt realize it was NSD and went and made plans! dolt!