Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tagged!

A- Attached or single: very happily attached!!
B- Best Friend: Renee
C- Cake or Pie: cake !
D- Day of Choice: Saturday because I dont have to get up early, or go to work the next day!
E- Essential Item(s): wallet, keys, camera, journal
F-Favorite type of music: I like a little bit of just about everything! (except country)
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: bears
H- Hometown: middle of no-where, PA
I- Indulgence(s): anything chocolate
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 1- Eliana
L - Last movie: mmm, can't remember
M- Marriage Date: June 9st
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: ticks, leeches, failure
Q- Quote(s): All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. --Buddha
R- Reason To Smile: my family for sure!
S- Season: fall
T- Tag: Lindsay (my sis)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was a cheerleader in highschool AND college
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Opressor!
W- Worst Habit: leaving clothes out after changing, or glasses half full of water around the house
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: everything! (that is why I cant seem to lose weight)
Z- Zodiac: Taurus/Gemini

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Our lists are quite a like aren't they! No wonder we get along so well!