Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A few pages

I had a really relaxing day yesterday playing with Ellie and scrapping. Here are a few pages that I finished for some challenges.

This one was using a pagemap sketch for the contest at a peek into yesterday. Yeah, I know I said I was getting frustrated but the challenges are just so good I can't help myself. I used some AWESOME A2z essentials paper that I got from peek. And some ranger crackle paint too - soooo cool!

It was a double duty page, because it fit the contest call at coordinates collection too, for something that you love, using chipboard and at least one photo without people. When I saw that contest, I just knew that it was a great excuse for me to scrap some Europe photos. (I hate scrapping my Europe photos and I still have so many to do!)

Photobucket

And here are those deck of me cards for Suzanne's Year in the Life challenge. I keep getting behind. in fact I ought to check today, she probably has another one up - lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it, nothing exciting today. I worked out. I have a headache. I am at work. but since I was home yesterday watching Ellie, I only have a 3 day week this week! woohoo!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Meg, I absolutely LOVE how you're journaling on your cards! (Probably why you're a wordsmith, huh? LOL) The cards are beautiful! I think you're caught up, new word comes Friday, way to go! :-)

Colleen said...

Lovin' those cards and yeah for the short week!!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous creations Meg!