Sunday, August 5, 2012

smart cookie treat bag for Joy's Life

This week, Joy asked us to make a back to school project. I am not ready for the summer to be over, but I do love back to school time. It must be nostalgia, but it's just so exciting! I decided to create a cute treat for my daughter's lunch. 
Please, disregard the condensation in the baggie, it was so hot outside that when I went out, the bag fogged all up from the frozen cookies! 

The cookies are lemon iced zucchini ! I had so much zucchini that I had to come up with some unique things to do with it. (Not that I made this recipe up, I found it online)

I used the Joy's Life 'You're a Smart Cookie' stamp from the Yummy Puns set! I just got this set and I can't get enough of it!

The papers are Imaginisce and Bella Blvd. The die cuts are Imaginisce. The ink is clearsnap.

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

What a Sweet and Yummy Treat!!TFS

Jingle said...

This is just adorable!