Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ACOT Challenges!


The monthly challenges are up at A Cherry On Top! They are full of inspiration and the possibility of some prizes (ACOT points). This is my first month being in charge of writing the article. I made a little mistake but nothing catastrophic. So check it out here!

and here is my challenge Trends and Techniques, that I just realized I have been hosting since.... September of 2009!! Can you believe that? I can't.

Anyway, this month I challenge you to use fabric on your layouts. Here is my example layout - which features Clearsnap, Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants along with a bunch of fun techniques. Usually I try to make a new layout for my challenge example, but this month with all the craziness of the holidays, I decided to use one that I already had. This is from my guest designer work for Clearsnap and you can read more about it on my original blog post.

No comments: