Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Words on Wednesday

Is it really only Wednesday? This week has been CRAZY! I came back from CHA and threw myself into working on a DT application. I felt a little guilty because after being gone for almost a week, I neglected my family even more by spending so much time scrapping. I think it was worth it though. I love what I created and will be sharing it in a little while. This week, I have been trying to catch up from being gone for a week AND finish my projects and the associated photography in the evenings. As if that wasnt enough, I had to drive up to the (not so) local Scrapbook Store that I used to do DT work for, and pick up all my projects because they are going out of business. :(

The good news about that is that the whole store was 80% off. I didn't think they would have anything that I wanted, because it had been on clearance for a week at 60%, and because I tend to be a little bit of a product snob - wanting the newest stuff, especially after just returning from CHA. But they had a ton of cool stuff left! I got a bunch of stamps and punches and some altered item type stuff. I even got one of those acrylic stamp roller things - that you stick your acrylic stamps to instead of a block. I haven't tried it yet and don't know if I will like it, but I figured at 80% off, I couldn't go wrong.

THEN on Friday I am going to dinner with some other A Cherry On Top Cherries because the CKC convention is in town. (They are going to be there all weekend. Im just stopping by for dinner on Friday.) On Saturday, I am going to the CKC convention to do make and takes for SRM stickers in the Red Bee booth! It is going to be so much fun!


No comments: