Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day cards

I made a few father's day cards this weekend also, despite being CRAZY busy! They are simple, but here they are. I used My Mind's Eye papers for all of them. This first one is for the monthly My Mind's Eye challenge. It is also for the 'if the shoe fits' men challenge, and the papertake weekly dads and lads challenge.
For this one I used the truly scrumptious sketch, but turned the twine and sentiment.


and for this one I used the priscillastyles sketch.



5 comments:

ScrapGoo said...

Love these! I especially like the design on the last, grid-like one.

Priscilla said...

Great card.. you rope added touches are awesome!!.Such a pleasure to visit your blog. Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Jill said...

fantastic trio of male cards thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Fleur said...

Great cards, a fab take on the sketch
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

lisbeth said...

Love your card. Thanks for joinig us at Truly Scrumptious