Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Mind's Eye Lush sketch card

Well, I really didn't like the first card that I made for this challenge, so I made another one. It's funny, this one is almost identical, to the first. But I kept it more simple and this one I just adore! I used the Navy Lush 2 and some grosgrain navy ribbon from really reasonable ribbon, along with some letters from cosmo cricket. This is also for the really reasonable ribbon, one for the boys challenge, since I think this navy is very dignified and masculine.


5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

A very nice professional looking card!

carrie said...

Very classy and pretty!

ScrapGoo said...

I seriously love love the navy!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!
Love you take on the sketch!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D