Monday, January 17, 2011

I won! and some thoughts

Thank you to everyone who voted for me over at Pink Paislee! I did win and I will be sure to let you know when I receive my prize.

In other news, I have most of December's Nook kit to sell. I thought I was going to use it because it's really nice and would be my style, but I really don't do Christmas. So, I have two sheets each of 9 double sided My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly papers (that's a total of 18 sheets!), the coordinating 12x12 chipboard sticker sheet, and a sheet of coordinating letter stickers from Pink Paislee. This would retail for $22. I'm asking for $18 shipped.
























and now some thoughts - from Jess's blog challenge prompt list for this week over at ACOT
What are your favorite websites right now? Blogs? Where are you spending your online time? Playing games, barely time for email, scrap challenge sites, news sites, Facebook?


ACOT - love the community, love the store, love the inspiration. That about sums it up
Nook - pretty much the same. It's a very different group of people at the Nook and I do more lurking than posting, but I really enjoy the variety. And of course the kits are great too.
Facebook - well duh! isn't it obvious? to keep up on news of not just my friends but my old acquaintances, and my favorite scrapbook companies and groups.
Google Reader - because to list my favorite blogs would take FOREVER! I 'read' a ton of blogs - mostly scrapbook related. Tons of challenge blogs, tons of manufacturers and magazines and some of my friends and favorite scrappers' personal blogs. I could never keep up with them all without my google reader.
Webster's Pages Ning - well I haven't really kept it a secret that I applied for the Wesbster's DT, and am anxiously awaiting the results. I know that a TON of people applied and I probably don't have a chance, but that doesnt stop me from being obsessed. I have always checked in with the Webster's community a couple times a month, but now it is a couple times a day.
SparkPeople - a free online community that lets me track my calories and workouts to help with my weight loss. Plus they have groups and boards to help also. LOVE IT!
Pogo - free online site with TONS of games to play. I pay for a subscription so that I can collect badges, but I played for free for a while before I decided to join. Great for when you're bored.

there you have it! that is where you can find me multiple times a day every day - oh and cnn.com


2 comments:

Teri/Scraptag said...

Haven't heard of some of those places. I'm going to have to go check them out! And congrats about the Pink place Win!

Chrissy said...

Hey! I play on POGO too! I'm not a paying subscriber though. My faves are Word Whomp and First Class Solitaire.