Monday, October 5, 2009

ACOT Oct Reveal

My October Reveal at ACherryonTop.com is up today! (and can you believe that I forgot until Sandy reminded me) THAT is just how busy things have been. Anyway, here are a few peeks, but check out the full article here.

this one is from a sketch on the sketchy thursdays blog























and this is a super simple altered pencil case. you'll have to read the article for the other two layouts and two cards.




and in other (more sad) news, YMBD is closing it's doors this month. I am very sad and am going to miss the site, Cat, and all the ladies over there, but I want to wish Cat the very best.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hehehe - I love them here, too! GREAT reveal! You are so rocking this CT!

Lydia said...

OOoh love the little pencile box, great idea. TFS :)

Shazza said...

Hi Megan,

just joined up to follow your blog (lucky #20!!) I would love you to have a go at one of my challenges, your work is great. any time you need a challenge just pop into ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
or
'From Screen 2 SCrap' =
http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

would love you to play along

cheers for now!!
Shazza