Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still Going Strong on Losing Weight!

I added a new goal today! I am close enough to meeting my first mini goal, and I needed a pick-me-up this week and a new motivation, so I added another mini goal. Lose another 10lbs by Halloween (and my daughter's Bday) It is going to be tough because it is only 9 weeks, so I have to do a little over a lb a week. But I have been doing more than that already, so I really just have to keep up the good work. (OK easier said than done)

I still havent worked out this week. Probably wont today either. I have to work until 8 tonight!!! AHHHHHHHHH! Dont know if that will happen. I might have to work on Sunday. Oh well. I also need to get some rest because I am still recovering from being sick. So I am not worrying about working out. I will start that back up by Sunday. (I might have time on Friday, but if I do then that will be a bonus. - concrete goals!)

No comments: